Monday, May 4, 2009

Meet the Team - 1

Athina Holmes. 10 Facts About Me:

1. I'm a professionally trained gourmet chef.

2. I run 5K's and 10K's on a regular basis and just ran my 1st half marathon in Miami.

3. I have a wonderful Mom, kind sister, fine brother (I'm the middle child) and beautiful nieces and nephews.

4. I'm generally a healthy eater but when I splurge, it's usually on marshmellow treats I love those. I eat them right out of the pot...warm!

5. I'm terrified of CATS! meow...ugh!

6. My quiet time is spent planting flowers and herbs in my little backyard bungalow. I love getting my hands in the earth. It's so healing to me, I call it my "OM" time.

7. During career day in my community, I devote my time to speaking to kids about the broad opportunities in the aviation field as pilots. I especially try to encourage girls to pursue aviation careers and to get them interested in piloting.

8. My main gig is travelling around the world as a flight attendant for a major airline.

9. My favorite country to visit is Italy. I love the beauty and history of Italy and of course the great Italian cuisine.

10. I dislike that I don't speak a language but I just bought the Rosetta Stone Italian language beginners CD. I just have to find the time to sit down and learn it...someday soon. I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment